skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Estudiantina
Here's a video of one of the estudiantinas (the bands) that I was talking about!!! They play right in front of my house every night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Desiree
Most times, I wish things were different in my life. Sometimes I wish things were easier or happier. The reality of it all is that nothing is guaranteed to play out the way I'd prefer it to. So I try to find the best in everything - and everyone.
View my complete profile
Desiree's Other Sites
Flickr
Twitter
Noteworthy Memorandums
Hablante Nativa
LinkedIn
Label Cloud
american
(1)
architecture
(1)
artesans
(1)
Aztecas
(2)
Bar
(1)
Basilica de Nuestra Senora
(1)
birthday
(2)
boga
(3)
cake
(1)
callejon
(2)
callejoneada
(1)
cell phone
(1)
cheesecake
(1)
church
(3)
club
(1)
dance
(2)
death
(1)
Diego Rivera
(1)
disappointment
(1)
downtown
(1)
El Callejon del Beso
(2)
El Cristo Rey
(2)
El Pipila
(2)
emotions
(1)
estudiantina
(2)
Facebook
(1)
fiesta
(1)
Flickr
(1)
flight
(1)
flowers
(1)
futbol
(1)
goodbye
(2)
Guanajuato
(2)
guanajuato grill
(1)
Gulf of Mexico
(1)
hiking
(1)
homework
(1)
horse
(1)
hotel
(1)
ice cream
(1)
inadequate
(1)
inquisition
(1)
ISA
(2)
La 5a Estacion
(1)
layover
(2)
leon
(1)
literature
(1)
luggage
(1)
mall
(1)
mariachi
(1)
mercado hidalgo
(1)
Mexico City
(1)
miguel hidalgo
(1)
mines
(1)
mummies
(1)
music class
(2)
national park
(1)
packing
(1)
party
(1)
rain
(2)
salsa
(2)
santo cafe
(1)
schedule
(1)
shopping
(2)
sickness
(1)
soccer
(1)
souvenirs
(1)
Spanish
(1)
speaking
(1)
stress
(1)
swimming
(1)
taxi
(1)
Teatro Juarez
(1)
television
(1)
teotihuacan
(1)
toga
(1)
tortilla soup
(1)
torture
(1)
tradition
(1)
traveler's sickness
(1)
university
(1)
Valenciana
(1)
vegetation
(1)
volcano
(1)
walking
(3)
waterfalls
(2)
zilch
(2)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(35)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(22)
▼
May
(11)
Rest, 5 Hour Bus Ride, Pyramids, Out Again
Mariachi and Togas
Slow day
Estudiantina
I bought a cell phone
The tour
First Day of Classes
Stress changed to happiness
From Benito Juarez
Pre-Departure
The Start
No comments:
Post a Comment