Friday, May 22, 2009

The Start

To keep everyone up to date with my trip to Guanajuato, Mexico this summer (as well as others I may have in the future), I decided to start this blog.

To receive all of the updates, you can:
  • visit my blog daily
  • subscribe to my blog
  • follow me
I'll start writing actual entries tomorrow, and I will continue to write almost every day after that. Depending on when I can access the Internet, some of the entries will be delayed.

In the entries will be accounts of my time spent in Mexico, as well as select pictures. If you are my friend on Facebook, you can also see pictures there (I most likely will not post all of the pictures on Facebook). To see the all of my pictures, you can click on the link to my Flickr account on the right-hand side of the page. I will be sure to post every picture there.

I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment