Definitely had to rush and didn't get to prepare myself like
I wanted to, but we made the bus and finally got there with the rest of the group. The bus ride lasted 4 and a half hours! I felt like I was back in high school driving to a marching band competition (ha, did I just admit that...?). We finally arrived and set out to climb the pyramids at Teotihuacan. The 2 main pryamids are El Piramide del Sol and El Piramide de la Luna. It was so beautiful there, and it actually wasn't nearly as difficult to climb to the top as we thought!
I wanted to, but we made the bus and finally got there with the rest of the group. The bus ride lasted 4 and a half hours! I felt like I was back in high school driving to a marching band competition (ha, did I just admit that...?). We finally arrived and set out to climb the pyramids at Teotihuacan. The 2 main pryamids are El Piramide del Sol and El Piramide de la Luna. It was so beautiful there, and it actually wasn't nearly as difficult to climb to the top as we thought!
While at Teotihuacan, I bought so many souvenirs for my friends and family and spent at least 500-600 pesos! Our director of the program told us that everything is cheaper there, so I just went ahead and bought almost everything I needed. It's good to have most of that finished already.
After the bus ride back to the city, we decided to go out to eat at a place called Santo Cafe. It's a really nice place, and you can eat on the bridge that overlooks the street. I love it. Here are some pictures:
After that, we went out to Zilch and Boga again. There was a really good band who came to perform at Zilch, and then we went to Boga to try and practice salsa dancing. It didn't work out too well, but we had a good time as always.
No comments:
Post a Comment