Monday, June 1, 2009

Futbol on a Sunday...and this week's craziness

After a long, exhausting day at Teotihuacan, some people in our group decided to go play soccer at the park on Sunday. I wish I would have known (they called us while we were walking around the city) because I would have wanted to play! If you know me, the truth is that, yes, I do hate soccer...but I just wanted to run. Anyways, we were there for a couple hours and even had some younger Mexican boys play with us on separate teams! They were so cute, and they were really good at soccer. They got past some of our guys plenty of times!

some of the houses near the park; the view was beautiful

The group playing soccer

2 of the kids who played with us

On Sunday, we also found out where the movie theater was. One of the Mexicans that we all know showed us where it was. We had to walk through the tunnels to get there though, so it was a little sketchy...we made it though! Next time we are definitely taking the bus or a taxi!

This going to be very busy. Here's what the schedule looks like:
  • Monday: Salsa class, working on essay
  • Tuesday: Salsa class, working on group presentation
  • Wednesday: Diego Rivera Museum, working on group presentation
  • Thursday: working on group presentation, revising essay, salsa class possibly
  • Friday: turning in essay, presenting the group presentation (45 min. long!), and taking an exam (I have to somehow fit in time to study for the exam. As you noticed, I haven't written it in to the schedule...)
  • Saturday: Valenciana mines, Museum of the Mummies, and some other things

No comments:

Post a Comment