Friday, June 5, 2009

Worked Hard

All the work for this week is finally done! Our professor loved our presentations for literature, I feel like I wrote a really good paper for literature, and the music test wasn't that hard for me!!! Next week, we have a presentation in each class due on Friday. Oh, the disadvantages of taking classes during the summer...they have to cram everything in to such a short amount of time!!

On the bright side, we're going out tonight and dressing up (dresses, heels)! At 10, we have a free bachata class at the club we're going to, so that'll be nice. Tomorrow we have our 2nd big excursion to Valenciana. I'm not going to say too much about it yet..

This last Wednesday, we went to the Diego Rivera museum. He was born here in Guanajuato!

Pictures to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment