I've been going crazy over the last couple of days trying to finish my Literature project! It's been very stressful because we decided to make a website along with some short videos from the interviews we did. Luckily, it's over! Here's the final product: El Baile de la Cultura Mexicana. I designed the website and put the videos together. I know it's in Spanish, so I'm not sure if you'll be able to understand it all. Basically, it's a project about the different kinds of traditional Latin/Mexican dances and their importance to the culture, along with a comparison between Mexicans and Americans in relation to dance. It was fun to do and fun to learn about.
One more thing...everyone has been getting sick!!! We don't know if it's a sickness or if it's something that has to do with the food. I'm just getting nervous...
No comments:
Post a Comment