I did get to go to El Pipila with the group tonight though. We went to El Pipila during our second day here, but this time we wanted to go at night to see the lights of the city. It was beautiful, and I really could have sat up there until the sun came up. The view was amazing.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Victim
I am a victim to the sickness that has been going around. According to my symptoms, it seems like it has to be something with the food. Everyone went out tonight...and I'm just at home because I don't feel good.
I did get to go to El Pipila with the group tonight though. We went to El Pipila during our second day here, but this time we wanted to go at night to see the lights of the city. It was beautiful, and I really could have sat up there until the sun came up. The view was amazing.





I did get to go to El Pipila with the group tonight though. We went to El Pipila during our second day here, but this time we wanted to go at night to see the lights of the city. It was beautiful, and I really could have sat up there until the sun came up. The view was amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment